As we are all aware this year was also challenging for entire Banking industry. Government of India declared demonetization on 8th November 2016 by withdrawing currency note of Rs.500 and Rs.1000. Durring demonitisation period Banks witnessed a surge in deposit due to inflow of money in to the Banking system. As far as our Bank is concern such inflow of money cost additional burden of near about Rs.65 lacs in the form of interest paid to the depositors.
For Consumption, Housing Repairs, Renovations, Medical Expenses ...Know More
For purchase of Vehicle for personal use and Commercial use. Old vehicle ...Know More
For purchase of new and old two wheeler vehicle not more than 3 years ...Know More
For purchase or construction of house/Flat/Row-house/Bunglow etc ...Know More
For personal financial need not for speculative purpose ...Know More
For purchase of shop/gala/office premises/Plant & Machinery/Equip...Know More
1) Avail Rupay Debit Card facility to withdraw cash from any Bank atm from all over India.
2) Avail E-commerce facility through Rupay Debit Card eg. Bill Payment, Insurance Premium,Mobile & DTH Recharge, purchase of goods & services from any E-commerce portal.
3) Use Rupay Debit Card on any POS machine for payment of any charges for goods & services.
4) Avail IMPS (Mobile Banking) service to transfer money from your account to any account of CNS Bank or any other Bank all over India 24 X 7.
1) We are proud to mention that Co-operative Commissioner and Registrar vide letter dated 8th October 2015 has approved extension in the area of operation of the Bank to "Entire Maharashtra State".
2) During the financial year Reserve Bank of India has permitted Direct Membership to our Bank for the clearing of the cheques of our valued customers. Now we are Direct Member of R.B.I. for clearing purpose.
3) "Best Co-operative Bank" award received throguh Maharashtra State Co-op Bank Association for the year 2011.